Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Flowers Wish List










I rarely even give things a second glance if they are lacking some kind of floral print, and yet here we are, looking at a wish list in May that lacks any hint of flowery design. This is certainly no insult to floral print, though, and it really just counts as a compliment towards these three lovely designs that I've had my eye on for awhile now:
  • This Tiny Triangle Pendant from Moorea Seal is just one of the many creations I wish I could own from the shop. The rose gold is absolutely beautiful and it compliments the minimalist design perfectly.
  • Dresses are clearly the most important item in a spring wardrobe, and I desperately wish this Merrily You Roll Along Dress from ModCloth could be a part of mine. I'd wear this adorable dress while riding my bicycle and everything would be merry and grand!
  • I love the cut, pattern, and texture of this Multicolour Embroidered Aztec Bikini from Topshop. I'm trying to lose weight for bikini season (I gained more than I'd like to admit over the winter), and maybe this will be my personal reward for sticking to my goals!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! :)