Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekend Snippets

I'm back in Grand Rapids now, but I wanted to share a few photos from my weekend with my family back in my hometown. These photos make me happy and I could use that extra boost right now! It's only Monday and it's already been a very stressful week because of exams and regretting my terrible procrastination. I've been functioning on a nap-based sleep system while I finish up projects, and it's actually working better than I'd expected! I stayed up all night and I might have to do it again tonight, but I've taken at least 4 hour-long naps and I'm actually feeling like I can do this. I'm so ready to graduate! 

I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy Monday! :)

This is my dear sweet puppy, Sophie. My family got her from the Humane Society the year before I left for college, and I spend at least half of my life missing her and wishing I lived closer. I think she misses me a lot, too, because she spends a lot of time curled up on my bed sleeping in the sunlight in my old room. I miss my cuddle buddy!
I must admit, our Easter eggs this year turned out to be delightfully nerdtastic. I'm pretty proud! My parents did a few of them, but it was mostly my sister and I having too much fun covering various fandoms (Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Bob's Burgers, Adventure Time, Harry Potter, Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Star Trek).
My Dad built these bookshelves a few years ago and lined the walls of the living room in a lovely library. I love that I've inherited his book collecting obsession, and someday I hope I have enough bookshelves to line my own walls! 



Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! :)