Thursday, May 29, 2014

Buzzing and Blooming






These photos are from a recent walk in the arboretum and ravines near my apartment. Summer is really here and it just makes me so happy. Everything outdoors seems to be either buzzing, singing, or blossoming! Does it get any better than this? I don't think so.


I'm getting ready to go out for another round of pub trivia. Hmmmm...what to wear?! I really need to go thrifting for some summer clothes soon. I have no shortage of oversized sweaters, but that just won't do in this daily 80 degree humidity. I struggle with putting together good outfits in the heat!

Anyway, off I go. It's almost the weekend, and I hope your week is going swimmingly!
<3


2 comments

  1. wow all these flowers are so beautiful lovely & inspiring *_*
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree ^^^. Beautiful as always.

    <3
    Emory
    helloscarlettblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! :)