Friday, May 9, 2014

Life Lately

This is one of my absolute favorite tops- I love the pattern and the silky material. It's usually my "business professional" shirt, so I wore it to my job interview earlier this morning. (Younkers)

I've been trying to get outside to enjoy this nice weather as much as possible. It's beginning to turn green down the Eastmanville Bayou trails- perhaps summer is on its way?

I love sitting in the grass by the pond outside of our apartment building. It's the perfect spot for painting and reading  The Boy Detective Fails by Joe Meno, a deeply tragic, beautiful, and witty tale of a grown man's memories. 
This beautiful tree near our building is finally in bloom. I'm not sure what kind of tree it is, but I love it. 

Summer is off to a slow start here, but I'm enjoying the relaxation time before classes pick up and I begin to tackle all of my summer goals (including creating posts that are much more exciting, I promise). For now, I just want to sit around and read, sleep, and eat. So I think I will.

Happy Friday! Does anyone have any fun weekend plans?

<3









4 comments

  1. Beautiful photos. That trail is to die for!

    P.S. I hope that your interview went well. :-)

    <3
    Emory
    helloscarlettblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emory! My interview went really well and I got hired on the spot! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot, I'm a fan of your blog as well! Also, I apologize for removing your comment. I went to click reply and accidentally hit "remove" and now I can't undo it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! :)