Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Visit Home//Easter Weekend





I went way up north to spend time with my family for Easter weekend. We don't do anything special for Easter, but we're dying eggs tonight and I can't wait to see how they turn out! I went thrifting earlier with my sister today and put together this outfit. I'm pretty sure it's going to be my summer uniform! I found two other floral printed skirts that fit like this one, and I'm really excited to wear them all!

I'm drinking homemade horchata in some of these pictures. We're going to see Vampire Weekend in June and my sister and I figured we'd better learn how to make it so we can bring it to the concert (they have a song called "Horchata"). I think I'll do a recipe post in the near future- it turned out amazing!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! :)