Monday, June 23, 2014

Exploring Frederick Meijer Gardens











These are just a few of the photos from my trip to Frederick Meijer Gardens here in Grand Rapids. It's such a beautiful place and I wish I could post all of my photos, but I don't want to do a huge photo dump here on the blog. These were some of my favorite photos, either because I loved the nature, the artwork, or both! We arrived at the gardens about an hour before closing time and now I really regret not getting there earlier. We only got to see about 3/4 of all that was offered and had to practically jog through the parks just to get to see that much. I can't wait to go back with enough time to really experience everything this place has to offer! 

1 comment

  1. Eeeee!!! So pretty!! I have the same problem - cutting back my photographs on my blog when I go somewhere lovely. That's why I usually make it a two part post and split it up over a few days. I don't know whether or not that annoys my readers, but it satisfies me to a great extent. :-)))

    <3
    Emory
    helloscarlettblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! :)