Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Music of the Day: Jessica Lea Mayfield


Jessica Lea Mayfield's latest album "Make My Head Sing" is quite possibly one of my new favorite albums of all time. Her voice has such a haunting, ephemeral beauty and I just cant get enough it. I've easily listened to the album more than ten times now, but I can't even begin to count how many times I've listened to this song. "Standing in the Sun" is definitely one of my favorite tracks from the album, and although I would encourage you to listen to the studio version, I adore this live version and Jessica's unequalled style.

Check out the full album on Spotify! I love that it fits just about any mood, so you can play it anytime, anywhere. Today, I've been listening to it while I pack all of my stuff into boxes (I still don't know where we're moving to yet). The album is pure perfection!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! :)