Monday, September 1, 2014

September Wish List















It's the first day of September and I can't help but feel a little giddy about the coming season change. I think it's time to share a few things that I've been eyeing lately:

  • Imagining myself in this Tasi Malibu Embroidered Jena Coat from Urban Outfitters gets me so excited for chilly weather! It's definitely not a subtle design, but I still think it would function perfectly as an everyday coat and would compliment just about everything in my closet. 
  • I'm also in love with this Sunflower Motel Smock Dress from ASOS. I know summer is almost over, but this print actually seems to fit better with an autumn theme in my mind. Paired with a comfy scarf, black tights and combat boots, how could you go wrong?!
  • This Brass Sagittarius Necklace from Moorea Seal is just too cute! I've just been loving the combination of black and gold lately (my nails are painted to match right now).
  • Now I know this Jack Wills Beanie from ASOS might not seem extraordinary at first, but I've been looking for a solid The Life Aquatic-inspired hat to subtly display my Wes Anderson love for quite some time now! With this hat, someone might mistake you as a member of Team Zissou...


2 comments

  1. Yup. I'll take it all!!

    <3
    Emory // helloscarlettblog.com

    P.S. Don't tell me that you're a Sag? B/c I am too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your wishlist is amazing <3 I'd love to grab some of those too <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! :)